Friday, November 2, 2012

Rift raiding video collection



As you may know if you've been reading this blog, I'm in the Rift guild, Ascended of Corthana, on the Faeblight server. For a while, now, I've  been doing a series of videos for them. Some of them are funny. Some are semi-serious. I've collected four of them into the above playlist for your viewing pleasure. I'll add more to the playlist as I create them, so feel free to subscribe for updates.

The music is all free, mostly from Jamendo and a few indie netlabels. If you're interested, you can check out my free music blog for more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys, pretty new at making video for wow, but a veteran player. I'll be putting up all my future kill on my youtube channel, just showing you guys how to perform for fury warrior and brewmaster monks. Take a look at my youtube page below, cheers! Heroic progression kill for HOF is coming up, Heroic MSV kill videos are UP! free online pokemon episodes